Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#12791 The twitter account isn't mine nor do i have any interest in setting one up for me. Someone else set that up, i suggest messaging them.

When i get home I'll set the wiki's security settings up so that only admins can edit pages. I'll set you up as an admin and anyone else who applies and has good enough english and the motivation to work on the wiki.

By Umbre0n
#12795 Thank you very much, Mr. M.

My avatar was recently changed into an Owl.. Does anyone know what happened?

Mr. M, some of my hobbies include HTML Coding, Graphics, and social advertisement. If there's anything else you would like me to do, feel free to request it.
By MrMasochism
#12796 Only thing i need to know is your wiki username so i can make you an admin.

The owl was because it's the default sprite attached to the wiki editors group.

I'll keep your skills in mind in the future
By DutchKroket
#12800 I would love to help out aswell, no problem if you say no, my english is good but my wiki skills are bad. But I am a fast learner so that would be no problem!
By Umbre0n
#12802 Same as the username. If you noticed in my first post...
Umbre0n wrote:While going through the wiki, under the title of Umbre0n, I noticed that multiple pages appear to be fan-made. That being, "YOLO", "im", and other forms...
By MrMasochism
#12803 alright umbre0n you are now an admin, dutchkroket if you want to be one too then you will need to make a wiki user account and post your username here
By Umbre0n
#12808 Sorry for my double post.

Wiki Editors, please go to
http://wiki.pixelmonmod.com/index.php?t ... g/newusers
and find "Suspicious" users.
When you find one, click contribs in the "(Talk | contribs | block)" section.

If they created a page not even about Pixelmon, click " deleted user contributions "

User:MakiHoelscher953 ‎ (Created page with "There are numerous advantages of Search engine optimization and using Search engine optimization supplied by an expert and experienced SEO company might help your business to ...")
By DutchKroket
#12809 My wikiname is DutchKroket, thanks for the chance!
JOIN THE TEAM