Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By JamieS1211
#132495 I am trying to strap two servers, a P2P and F2P servers together using bugee cord. Bungee requires the sub servers to be in offline mode as bungee does the auth. I have noticed however that when starting a server with pixelmon installed it will force the server into online mode even if you use the tag "-o false" in the start script. I understand that the UUIDs are different in online and offline servers however I have found a tool that will inter convert the UUIDs. So I was wondering if anyone knew the way to disable this force online mode so that I can sync the chat along with pokemon, inventory and homes as I already have in these two servers.

By JamieS1211
#709 (25-Oct-2013 17:08:52)

1.7.2 update (commit: 5dc91e3a0110d676d66ea2d2c1d5ada789667c06) — md_5 / detail

That is when bungee updated to 1.7.2
By KuroMakai
#132796 Dunno what to tell you. I know a few of my friends were waiting for Bungee to update and work before they updated their server. I suppose the best advice I can offer is to look at some the tutorials and double check your work. Another thing to check is make sure you're using Spigot or Spoutcraft?
By floh22
#133346 well im running cauldron but I see no reason not to. Even if you dont want any plugins it seems to solve this issue. Oh also, just look around the internet for the forge fix. It's possible, not 100% functionality is there yet, but at least it works
By JamieS1211
#133372 I am trying to get my cauldron server to be in offline. It appears with the pixelmon mod installed I can't run it in offline mode...
JOIN THE TEAM