Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Some Body
#132988 -Standard Dragon Dance Dragonite typically invests in Atk/Spd.
-Chandelure can't learn Focus Blast. Since you're using a choice item, just dump Psychic on it for use against the Fire/Fighting starters.
-Pursuit is an egg move on Krookodile and unobtainable in Pixelmon. For lack of a better option, you can run Dragon Claw for Flygon.
-Gengar and Starmie prefer to be Timid most of the time for that extra Speed, but it's up to you.
-You don't really need two Choice Scarf Pokémon. You could replace one of the Scarves with a Choice Specs/Band.
-Wobbuffet is useless in Pixelmon as Counter, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond, and Shadow Tag are all unimplemented.
-Aerodactyl doesn't hit as hard as Krookodile but is much faster. As it is much faster, it can outspeed many more things and still use a Choice Band, but will hit less than a similarly Banded Krookodile. Its main STAB is the somewhat unreliable Stone Edge and has no good Flying STAB, vs Earthquake and Crunch on Krookodile. Keep those in mind when deciding.

-Mamoswine lacks Ice Shard in Pixelmon thanks to the lack of a move relearner. As that is its main selling point, keep that in mind when considering it.
SuperMan926 » 26 Jul 2014 17:39 wrote:Its up to you, its your team but I suggest you get rid of Blissey

Try breaking through Blissey with any special attacker and you'll realize its usefulness.
By DarkraiSnivy
#132999 I'd add a Scizor with Pursuit, Bullet Punch, X-Scissor and Aerial Ace. Getting a STAB Priority move can really help, and I don't think a single Pokemon goes uncountered by this set (resistances aren't present at least.)
JOIN THE TEAM