Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By VinceOrlando
#133219 Alright, now while I am working on my server, it has occurred to me that maybe a new starter list would help separate myself from other servers out there. Being that we are a friendly and nice community, it would only be right that I turn to you guys for suggestions. What I am asking is for starter list suggestions from the pixelmon community. I want to lean towards no legendaries because I do find those to be a bit unfair. Any and all suggestions are being taken into consideration though, so don't be afraid to suggest a poke. To those who post, thank you for the help :)

Starter List
  • Rilou
  • Bagon
  • Pawniard
  • Elekid
  • Dratini
  • Eevee
  • Poliwag
  • Shinx
  • Pikachu

By VinceOrlando
#133225 Remember, they have to be pokes that are already within the mod or those that are being added. I am adding Rilou to my starter list. Ill update the OP with suggestions that I like.
JOIN THE TEAM