Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By gumgum7134
#133457 hey all i am working on a new map that is basically my own region i have the environment basically down and i made a rough version of it in world painter the peach colored parts are the towns the green and yellow parts are the routs
and the blue parts are the separations between the routs i still need suggestions for almost all aspects of the map puzzles teams etc i am open to suggestions please reply with any ideas or thoughts
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqm4qhcn6u25zzl/generatedworld.png here is the link
link to map
https://www.dropbox.com/s/no8p35cj5v4r3rr/Generated%20World.world
is the new and improved version well... new and improved

By Defaeco
#133470 Neat looking little island! Are you planning to stick with the one island?

Maybe you could model this one off the towns of your favourite region from the games? I love the Kanto towns, personally
By pelagius_septim
#133485 I dont want to sound really rude, but this could use alot of work... One of the main problems is you didnt use your brushes properly. I dont even use the original brushes when terriforming. If I were you, I would browse the internet for some custom brushes, and go back to the default ones when you are better at Terraforming, an island like that has alot of potential, but its not being used properly. Also the way the desert is painted on is sloppy, try to give it some transition, and dont just rush it to desert. Use a fuzzy brush, one thats like alot of dots, and erase some sand on the edges, it will do wonders for the desert. As for the red island thing in the ocean, is that a volcano? It will look kinda pathetic... I would suggest taking a bit more time on it, anywho, good luck
By gumgum7134
#133514 Oh yes i totally agree you see i just threw the desert together but the actual island i spent a lot of time on
Edit btw those three islands are the islands where you can find articuno zapdos and moltres
Edit i attached the new and improved version what do you think
JOIN THE TEAM