Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KuroMakai
#133488 Hello everyone,

After browsing through the applications that are currently submitted, I am still looking for more qualified applicants to bring onto the Support Team. If you are interested in becoming support staff whether its: tech support, forum moderation, wiki editing, or even being a tester. Below will be a general list of qualifications I will be looking for. Please note that just because you meet one, the spot is not guaranteed. These are to help you stand out amongst applicants.

- Forum Activity
- Being supportive (in threads, tracker, or mini chat)
- Knowledgeable of the mod
- Dedication
- Good work ethic

I can add more to the list as people get creative with their reasoning as to why they should be chosen. PLEASE REFRAIN from applying here. Use the correct method at the top of the screen. Hover over Home and click Join the team! option in the drop down menu. Answer the few questions there and use these guidelines to increase your chances.

By VinceOrlando
#133500 IF accepted, are we allowed to provide references via pm to you? I have several years forum moderation and administration experience, and would love to work with the forum once more.
By KuroMakai
#133503 Any and all applications will be reviewed by me if done in the proper manner. I listed this in the original post. If you have references, add it to the section 'Why choose him/her?' as that's where the majority of information about you will be looked at.
By VinceOrlando
KuroMakai » 30 Jul 2014 14:36 wrote:Any and all applications will be reviewed by me if done in the proper manner. I listed this in the original post. If you have references, add it to the section 'Why choose him/her?' as that's where the majority of information about you will be looked at.

Understood. Either will have to wait for the next batch of applications as I had sent mine in way before this thread was posted.
By VinceOrlando
#133510 Alright, I have sent in a new application if that is the case. Anything else you need to know, just send me a message.
JOIN THE TEAM