Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Tsunami
#133711 When I make a new world, I choose a starter, then I'll play for a bit and catch a pokemon or two and then I'll save and quit and then restart minecraft and when I try to go back into that same world, it makes me rechoose my starter and all my pokemon are gone. It happens every time without fail. Can someone please help me? I REALLY love this mod and wanna actually play it without this bug.

By MoeBoy76
#133726 buy minecraft and you'll get a set UUID and therefore a set playerfile name for pixelmon files, otherwise you'll keep restarting
By Tsunami
MoeBoy76 » 01 Aug 2014 18:48 wrote:buy minecraft and you'll get a set UUID and therefore a set playerfile name for pixelmon files, otherwise you'll keep restarting

I like the assumption that I haven't bought minecraft, good work there instead of actually trying to help with my problem.
By MoeBoy76
#133729 well 1. we don't support cracked clients, 2. if you play in offline mode then you lose your UUID (which usually means you are cracked)
so if you do have a paid minecraft account then play online
By XRECKXIMPACT
#133733 Perhaps if you supplied more information like what version you are running and such, one would be able to look into it. However, you only said that you were losing pokemon each time with no verification of which version this is, leading everyone to believe you run a cracked client. Moe was justified to make the assumption, as it is likely true.
JOIN THE TEAM