Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Wonkyy
#133826 how does one fix it? It would be extremly annoying if i cant use this mod just because of this glitch. I have relatives whos computers graphic cards are more shit than mine and they run this no problem. Ive used other mods way bigger than this and no problem. Also i updated my graphics card still no difference.

By JamieS1211
#133912 I suggest updating all your graphics drivers. This is an issue only for your computer and if it has no other mods etc. then it can't be an incompatability. Possibly a doggy forge version. You can try installing the recommended forge version for your pixelmon version (click the forge link on the downloads page)
By Wonkyy
#133979 I tried all of them but nothing works :/ hmmmm maybe i need to find a new graphic card that will work, but it still puzzles me why this glitch would happens. For some reason i have a feeling its not the graphics card but instead something with my computer or either something with the mod files. If it were the graphic wouldnt every pixelmon be white.
JOIN THE TEAM