Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Some Body
#134105 What does Aerodactyl's Thunder Fang hit harder than Stone Edge or Earthquake would hit? If you cannot answer with a specific Pokémon, than you should be using a different move such as Fire Fang or Ice Fang.

Before going with a specialized EV spread such as Infernape's, you have to ask yourself whether it is relevant to any Pokémon you could potentially face. I would not recommend just ripping it off of Smogon without knowing why it is used. Read the analysis and find out what exactly it allows you to defeat, and if none of those Pokémon apply to your environment, you should probably either go with a more straightforward spread like 252Atk or do damage calculations yourself and see if a mixed EV spread allows you to defeat threats that you can actually face.

By Some Body
#134173 Thanks to Thunder Fang's low base power, it does less on Starmie and other Water types than a STAB Stone Edge does, making it useless. Before you mention accuracy, you're using Hone Claws anyway.

Your reasoning for Infernape is what I wanted to see. Go ahead and use that spread.
By OneCryptickilla
#134180 Fair enough for the Aerodactyle. I'll try to find another jolly one and keep ice fang or fire fang but if I dont or can't in time, have any suggestions for a tm I can use in its place? Doesn't have to be fanrastic, I'll make a better Aerodactyle in the future xD thanks again :)
By JamieS1211
Some Body » 04 Aug 2014 12:45 wrote:In the absence of Surf, use Hydro Pump. Dive gives the opponent a free turn to switch to a Pokémon that resists Water.

You don't think accuracy would be a problem? I could give lapras a wide lens.
By Some Body
#134304 In Hydro Pump's case, 80% accuracy is worth the massive power increase. You could give it a Wide Lens right now if you really wanted, but it's not that much and something like Leftovers would be more beneficial.
By JamieS1211
Some Body » 06 Aug 2014 15:24 wrote:In Hydro Pump's case, 80% accuracy is worth the massive power increase. You could give it a Wide Lens right now if you really wanted, but it's not that much and something like Leftovers would be more beneficial.

I would go leftovers but that moment when your pokemon misses makes me cry. Wide lens it is for me even if it is worse overall!
JOIN THE TEAM