Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ren
#133828 Pixelmon Mod, Ev/Iv Checker and WonderTrade.
Monster-Spawning: Deny

[09:27:02] [Server thread/WARN]: Failed to fetch mob spawner entity at (-7943, 12, 2661)
[09:29:37] [Thread-6/INFO]: Stopping server

That is literally all that the crash produces in console/logs.
No idea what the cause.. Cauldron, forge, mc, Pixelmon.

Any help would be appreciated :)

By VinceOrlando
#133830 Usually that is a pixelmon spawner, from my own issues I had with that. You would have to open the map in mcedit and get the coords from the crash report to go in and find and remove that spawner.
By Ren
#133831 All Pixelmon spawners are restricted from use and placement in essentials, thus no one but myself would have been able to set a Pixelmon Spawner down. This was a basic spawner out in the wild that was generated along with the new chunk it came with. - As you see, console complained of being unable to gather that specific mobs entity and shut the server down in return.
By Ren
#133834 I'm not looking to repopulate the world. The world is fine as it is, and theres too many peoples on the server to just up and wipe their builds. I'm just looking to figure out what is causing the mob entity errors and how to fix the crashes. My main goal is to not have monsters spawning, which is working normally... but now its likes the server is spawning mob spawners into newly loaded chunks, and then going a step further to still try and spawn in the specified mobs. Upon not being able to find the entity due to mob-spawning being denied, "it" shuts the server down. I am using essentials protect, and worldguard. My only conclusion could be that even though via properties the monster-spawning is set to false.. that maybe essentials protect or worldguard are trying to work as priority and thus still trying to spawn in the entities attached to the spawners (because I have not disabled mobs in the configs of essentials or worldguard - didnt need to on 1.6.4)
By JamieS1211
#133871 First off would be to make a auto restarting script that automatically checks that the server is on-line and restarts the server should this crash actually happen. If you want some bash code I can supply. Does this roll back recent chances to the world? If it does not there should be a section in the logs (latest.log) about disabling the plugins and saveing changes to the world, sometimes other error lines can be found in there. Also what pixelmon and cauldron version are you using on the server?
By Ren
#133909 Thank you for your reply:
I do currently have an auto restarting script enabled and the server does come right back up after the crash. I'm just trying to make sure this isnt something more serious and what exactly it is causing the problem. This does in fact roll back the server just a tiny bit. Maybe by a couple minutes or so. Also I have checked every log within the log folder in the main directory and as I stated above the logs will just show people talking in chat like normal and then
[09:27:02] [Server thread/WARN]: Failed to fetch mob spawner entity at ("CORDS AT TIME OF ERROR")
[09:29:37] [Thread-6/INFO]: Stopping server

I am currently using Pixelmon 3.1.4 and Cauldron 1.1147.04.107.
I am about to switch to the new 1.7.2-Recommended 1.1147.04.123
By JamieS1211
#133911 The reason you are not getting useful error logs is because the process is killed as shown from the server being rolled back. I don't know about this exact error however I was getting a similar(ish) error back in 3.1.4 (to do with ticking entities) and it was making my server completely unplayable. It was fixed in 3.2.0 with a bunch of other errors. I personally would suggest making a copy of your server for testing purposes and installing 3.2.0 or 3.2.2 and check if you have this error. If no other errors I would recommend upgrading. You can also check the bug reports to see if someone has reported this error. If you filter the tickets to all tickets (instead of all open) and then show everyone's tickets you may find your error and if it has been fixed or the reason for it found.
JOIN THE TEAM