Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
Tom_X wrote:
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:Created an application at the other topic
Username: Sup3rp1gm4n

If you did an appliaction on the other topic, why do you announce it here? Have some patience, eventually Mr.M will look at it

Sorry, it's my enthousiasm :p

By Evilshallwin
#53448 This wiki is not currently up - should it be? I'd like to apply to become a wiki editor and add information from the database (like rarity, biome spawn, etc)
By Tom_X
Evilshallwin wrote:This wiki is not currently up - should it be? I'd like to apply to become a wiki editor and add information from the database (like rarity, biome spawn, etc)

Um, the wiki's up...
And if you wwant to become a wiki editor, just apply in here: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1683
By mudge6
#55367 i cant get on the wiki, it says it doesnt exist
By Tom_X
mudge6 wrote:i cant get on the wiki, it says it doesnt exist

It tells you the page doesn't exist? Try the link on the tool bar, next to the Downloads button
By Tom_X
#55455 I actually meant that button, but I'm not great at explaining simple things like that one.....
JOIN THE TEAM