Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Wonkyy
#133853 What can i do to help my graphics card handle the mod a little bit better? Instructions would be nice in a step by step matter. Also i cant get a better graphics card because mine integrated with some other hardware i cant take out.
Graphics card: Intel g33/g31 chipset family

By JamieS1211
#133873 Unfortunately the models are the models so if that is causing problems there isn't much you can do. Having said that regarding single player you can configure pixelmon in /roaming/.minecraft/config so that less pokemon spawn in the world so your graphics has less to do and some textures of pixelmon e.g the pokeballs can be lowered. You can also lower the normal minecraft settings (lower render distance, remove clouds, fast textures, low res texture pack etc.). Other things you can do is optimise your computer. Lowering the resolution of minecraft can also help. If you want it full screened you can lower the resolution of your monitor. I am sure you have already updated all your graphics drivers and your java. Also if you have a 64 bit computer make sure you use 64 bit java for best performance.
JOIN THE TEAM