Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By JamieS1211
swimmer26 » 10 Aug 2014 20:21 wrote:Well, as macs can have much better performance, Windows has much better ease of access than the Mac. This includes downloading things, installing mods, and even just right clicking. I prefer Windows, but that is just my opinion.

The power of a computer is dependent on its hardware not its software and if you define the two as Windows and mac OS this is therefore an irrelevant discussion unless you try both on an equal footing (same hardware). In the shops you may notice that the cheapest apple laptops are usually priced similarly to the most expensive windows laptops. This gives rise to people thinking macs are more powerful because if you purchase the cheapest windows laptop and compare it to the cheapest mac, the mac cost more and hence better hardware to stretch its legs. The real comparison should be made between performance of the same machine with the two different OSes on and between the premium associated with the product. At the end of the day an i7 with an apple logo costs far more then the i7. Its the apple your paying for.

JOIN THE TEAM