Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SSS1
#133931 Hello. I got pixelmon a little while ago. All of the mobs looked really cool. I thought it would be awesome to be able use this mod with morph mod but I don't know how. I am basically asking for ideas on how to kill pixelmon without battling it. I have already tried Tnt and Potions. Thank you!

By TheZigswagoon
#133932 Previously potions where one of the only ways to do so. Unless you can no longer use them hmm. Have you tried punching them as they take damage. Like fall damage or lava damage. I am not sure if it registers a hit from you though.
By SSS1
#133934 I have already tried these. I know that fishing rods will make the pixelmon red like with regular mobs but rods dont do damage :|
By MoeBoy76
#133935 on top of what was said above, CustomNPCs weapons should also work, they used to work but i haven't tested it since 1.6.4
By SSS1
#133938 custom npc's ranged weapons did damage the pokemon. Unfortunately, I think there was a change in how the mod interprets dead pixelmon. I killed a magikarp and got no morph, but it did get a morph by killing a pig in the same way. I dont think this will work unless i go back to 1.6.4 =(. srry and thx for ur time.
JOIN THE TEAM