Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OneCryptickilla
#133952 Hey, I realise the pixelmon spawners are broken for this version of pixelmonn, but is there any way to find out who's accessed these spawners? I just found out about this glitch a moment ago and I fear that its been abused by people on our server, and I'd like to know if we can find out who's been abusing it if we can. Any help is appreciated, we'll move our spawners out of reach xD

By JamieS1211
OneCryptickilla » 04 Aug 2014 07:58 wrote:Hey, I realise the pixelmon spawners are broken for this version of pixelmonn, but is there any way to find out who's accessed these spawners? I just found out about this glitch a moment ago and I fear that its been abused by people on our server, and I'd like to know if we can find out who's been abusing it if we can. Any help is appreciated, we'll move our spawners out of reach xD

No way integrated to pixelmon so unless you have a plugin (like log block or core protect) that somehow picks it up you can't find out. The op requirement is inverted so only ops cant' edit it. The bug has been fixed in the new versions but I would suggest placing the spawners 2 blocks away from any where other players can touch it as you can edit it though 1 block by breaking the block and before it returns editing the spawner.
By JamieS1211
#133957 Yeup, it won't show anything before installation as it wasn't there to make a log. I am not sure if those plugins do actually work with pixelmon, it would be an interesting test to do.
By XRECKXIMPACT
#133958 They work to an extent, but detecting things like that isn't possible. They do work with detecting blocks from pixelmon and logging them, just no data on like who edited the spawners.
By JamieS1211
XRECKXIMPACT » 04 Aug 2014 09:41 wrote:They work to an extent, but detecting things like that isn't possible. They do work with detecting blocks from pixelmon and logging them, just no data on like who edited the spawners.

Shame. I was thinning they may work in that way as it can be considered similar to editing command blocks however of course using the pixelmon API.
JOIN THE TEAM