Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Suhazo
#134147 I was curious as to if the technician bug will be fixed with the upcoming lucario patch. :|

By JamieS1211
#134312 what is the "technician bug"?
By Some Body
#134319 The Technician ability was claimed to be implemented in the 3.1 changelog, but it wasn't. The developer in charge of abilities (Hiroku) has recently said that it wasn't implemented, so it was probably just a typo in the changelog.
By JamieS1211
Some Body » 06 Aug 2014 17:29 wrote:The Technician ability was claimed to be implemented in the 3.1 changelog, but it wasn't. The developer in charge of abilities (Hiroku) has recently said that it wasn't implemented, so it was probably just a typo in the changelog.

Is there like a pokemon cheat sheet I can have. Haven't played the actual game for 11 years so I don't know what these abilitys etc are. Its making me feel stupid.
JOIN THE TEAM