Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CrazyQuilman157
#134327 I hope some of us are familiar with the server named PixelLeague. When they set things up for season two, they added multiple mods, and somehow got Pokemon spawning in the other biomes. How did that happen? I think there are a lot of us who would like a guide on how it was done.

By SPG
#134337 we made a custom side mod for it to work
source, i play on it too
By KyoSohma
CrazyQuilman157 » 06 Aug 2014 11:49 wrote:I hope some of us are familiar with the server named PixelLeague. When they set things up for season two, they added multiple mods, and somehow got Pokemon spawning in the other biomes. How did that happen? I think there are a lot of us who would like a guide on how it was done.

I usually just put it in and pokemon already spawn, and as SPG said above you can make a side mod
By CrazyQuilman157
KyoSohma » 06 Aug 2014 14:48 wrote:
CrazyQuilman157 » 06 Aug 2014 11:49 wrote:I hope some of us are familiar with the server named PixelLeague. When they set things up for season two, they added multiple mods, and somehow got Pokemon spawning in the other biomes. How did that happen? I think there are a lot of us who would like a guide on how it was done.

I usually just put it in and pokemon already spawn, and as SPG said above you can make a side mod

I've tried it, but the best I usually got was just from Vanilla biomes, which seemed to be incredibly rare...except for river. Now, I just need to find the side mod, or try to make it myself. :P
By CrazyQuilman157
KuroMakai » 11 Aug 2014 10:16 wrote:I would honestly hope the side mod is made public, if not actually just added to the main mod.

This madman agrees. XD Have a good day, and try to avoid the Nether. XD
JOIN THE TEAM