Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SPG
#13107 Ok, so 1.5 added some new files, and i need to make another tutorial because of this, i feel like im inclined to do it. And because i know my subscriber base, it will literaly look like a cheap cash in for views. So i want to know what you guys would like to see. I want to do dowload, client install server install (and bukkit) and a FAQ. Is there anything you guys would like to see to make this more helpful? All logical ideas welcome

By KuryoZT
#13111 a new tutorial, just because of the sound file? I thought it was quite easy to put, MrM wrote how to do it, took 2 lines, so shows
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:a new tutorial, just because of the sound file? I thought it was quite easy to put, MrM wrote how to do it, took 2 lines, so shows

Never assume a moron can figure it out, trust me, i see it all the time
JOIN THE TEAM