Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Vctr
#134595 HELLO, I just had an idea, and im curious to know if it would be possible to make like a pokemon stadium server, where the point of the server is to make competitions and each player is able to get any pokemon they want except legendaries.
for example: when a player spawn in the first time he can go to his pc and he will have already every pokemon with base stats at lvl 100, or 50.
and for the people who win the tournaments they could get like an special item that boost the pokemon stats or smth like that.
any more ideas?
it could be fun.
that do you guys think?

By Sablrainy
Vctr » 08 Aug 2014 10:07 wrote:HELLO, I just had an idea, and im curious to know if it would be possible to make like a pokemon stadium server, where the point of the server is to make competitions and each player is able to get any pokemon they want except legendaries.
for example: when a player spawn in the first time he can go to his pc and he will have already every pokemon with base stats at lvl 100, or 50.
and for the people who win the tournaments they could get like an special item that boost the pokemon stats or smth like that.
any more ideas?
it could be fun.
that do you guys think?

good idea.
By JamieS1211
Vctr » 08 Aug 2014 15:07 wrote:HELLO, I just had an idea, and im curious to know if it would be possible to make like a pokemon stadium server, where the point of the server is to make competitions and each player is able to get any pokemon they want except legendaries.
any more ideas?
it could be fun.
that do you guys think?

Personally I think it will never really happen because it would be fun for the first hour or so then a player would leave. Without dedicated payers the server would have no income to support itself or nobody suitable to chose a trustworthy knowledgeable set of staff. Otherwise it would be rather easy to get going other then the automated battling and some custom code would be required to do the automatic tournaments.
By Vctr
JamieS1211 » 08 Aug 2014 10:30 wrote:
Vctr » 08 Aug 2014 15:07 wrote:HELLO, I just had an idea, and im curious to know if it would be possible to make like a pokemon stadium server, where the point of the server is to make competitions and each player is able to get any pokemon they want except legendaries.
any more ideas?
it could be fun.
that do you guys think?

Personally I think it will never really happen because it would be fun for the first hour or so then a player would leave. Without dedicated payers the server would have no income to support itself or nobody suitable to chose a trustworthy knowledgeable set of staff. Otherwise it would be rather easy to get going other then the automated battling and some custom code would be required to do the automatic tournaments.

If you add a lot of types of tournaments, with different rules like for example, tournament of only water pokemon ( but double type allowed), it could be fun, or tournament of lvl 5 pokemons, things like that, and each tournament could give you an object.
anyway, right now any server is gonna get a proper income compared with before, the EULA is gonna make sure no one makes enough money to suppor a server....
anyway, it wont be that easy, because the tournaments would be against real players, no npcs, that way it would have a proper difficulty.
and yes, a code to make the tournaments will be required.
By Vctr
JamieS1211 » 08 Aug 2014 15:21 wrote:That would make the server much more dificult to make

I never said I wanted to do something easy to make :)
JOIN THE TEAM