Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By joomonkey
#134807 hello I haven't been able to use the new pixelmonlist with any degree of success so ill just post this here and hope for the best

im looking for a EULA complaint server. that's survival. hopefully 1.7.2 or up (that's not a big deal though if it isn't ).
as well as being able to sell more than just poke drops. that has gyms with active leaders. as well as about 10 or more players on it consistently.

thanks in advance

By VinceOrlando
#134809 Not a lot of the smaller servers has become EULA compliant because tbh, nothing with the EULA has changed after reading it. I still run mine, you can check it out at play.pokeclash.com
By joomonkey
#134814 how so have things not changed? also i would like to see your website if you have one

edit: nvm i found your website and as its not EULA compliant i refuse to play on it
By floh22
joomonkey » 10 Aug 2014 14:37 wrote:how so have things not changed? also i would like to see your website if you have one

edit: nvm i found your website and as its not EULA compliant i refuse to play on it

Why do you wish for it to be EULA compliant? Mojang isnt going to do anything to servers under 500+ Players, and I haven't found a Pixelmon server with that many Players. If you want it for personal reasons, get over it I guess? There are so many ways around the EULA you can make anything compliant. As for my server, fcservers.com, I guess its pretty close to what the EULA wants. There are some item kits in there, but they also are given away at Drop Parties etc, so its fine in regards to the EULA. Decent servers are expensive to run and rely on donations. I guess its in your best interest for the server to get money, so the servers actually stay online.
By floh22
NeoEka » 10 Aug 2014 15:23 wrote:Can always check us out @ PixelGalaxy http://pixel-galaxy.enjin.com/ so far we're following the EULA [Not Liking it but we're being good boys and girls]

EULA logic: Dogs can kill mobs or players. This is extra damage. not allowed.

see how broken that is?
By ChaoticAngelV
#134819 Check out the Chaotic Server: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16961&p=133608#p133608
By floh22
ChaoticAngelV » 10 Aug 2014 15:51 wrote:Check out the Chaotic Server: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16961&p=133608#p133608

You provide a download link to a modpack with Pixelmon in it. Thats against the pixelmon EULA.
By Vikerus
joomonkey » 10 Aug 2014 11:37 wrote:how so have things not changed? also i would like to see your website if you have one

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=16986&p=133756#p133756
Please read this. Try to understand what is really going on. The EULA is abusive to us creating content. While your stance I respect. Perhaps you should see the other side to this.
By Quakthorn2
#134824 How about Swords of Justice?

IP: swordsofjustice.twilightparadox.com:25630

Web: kon-soj.enjin.com

We are 1.7.10, following EULA & Survival/Adventure (Adv still WIP)
JOIN THE TEAM