Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ArcaneLeviathan
#134885 my game crashed while I was flying my pokemon. when I tried to log back on my server I heard that pokemon's cry then it crashed (again and again). this issue was posted on the issue tracker but im posting here also to see if there;s a way to fix it indirectly. I just need to dismount my pokemon while im not in the game somehow or teleport somewhere. something. my world is now unplayable until this issue is fixed. thanks

By KuroMakai
#134887 I was unable to reproduce the error (giving it 5 tests with 5 different pokemon, survival, creative, and op each). Currently there's no way to dismount someone from console, it would take a custom command. Another fix you can try is backing up your pixelmon data file, delete it, relog in and see if it works.
JOIN THE TEAM