Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KuroMakai
#134896 With the release of http://www.pixelmonlist.com being our primary source of server listings, I've decided to revive the old tradition of staff visiting a server and giving a review. If you'd be interested in your server being reviewed with set criteria and possibly becoming better known, let me know here your server info and what all I'll need in order to visit you.

Server IP:
Version:
Additional Mods:

By Vikerus
#134900 Image

Mememememememmememmemememme

We just updated and have been around for 2 years, things could be a little touchy as it's freshly moved to the update but please do come and check it out ^-^
By KuroMakai
Vikerus » 10 Aug 2014 22:20 wrote:Image

We just updated and have been around for 2 years, things could be a little touchy as it's freshly moved to the update but please do come and check it out ^-^

Went to your site through the signature you have, sort of unfriendly community. Perhaps when you're paying attention you can get me the info I need to do this.
By Vikerus
KuroMakai » 10 Aug 2014 20:41 wrote:
Vikerus » 10 Aug 2014 22:20 wrote:Image

Went to your site through the signature you have, sort of unfriendly community. Perhaps when you're paying attention you can get me the info I need to do this.

Wait so you just judged the community of JC by our site? X3 I don't think you are ready to review others servers. Not if that is how this is going to go.

If you want to actually see it join adv.justiscraft.com
Thanks again.
By KuroMakai
#134905 It's the part of the community I could reach without the information to actually log in. Please realize I've yet to make a review. All reviews are being recorded and going down a list of things.

Pre-Video and full review -

After getting into the server, I was greeted by a staffed server ready and willing to offer assistance if it was required. The map is absolutely massive and takes a bit of time to get from place to place, but the towns and villages were worth the walk (or fly if you have an evolved pokemon capable).

http://imgur.com/iTOi0ZV,SA3Ryjl,PNaRIUL#0

That is an album with just a few of the builds to look forward to. Each place has it's own variety of shop, making it a necessity to travel far and wide to not only find all the pokemon you want, but for the best decorations and functional items. So if you're looking for an Adventure server that has a lot to offer, whether it be content or hours upon hours of gameplay value, Justiscraft will definitely give you something to work for.
By floh22
#135025 We are still making our main Adventure line so atm its extremely basic, but we have a bit of stuff already.

fcservers.com
pixelmon 3.2.3
Customnpcs 1.7.10b
Also make sure to update your forge since CustomNpcs sends a lot of data and the forge version pixelmon advises you to use for whatever reason, doesn't work with many mods or mods that send a lot of data.
By Requa
#138665 Server IP: pokefrontier.nn.pe
Version: 3.2.9 will update to stable breeding version
Additional Mods: None
By Ren
#139581 I'd love to do some server reviews if this is inactive. :-)
JOIN THE TEAM