Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By NeoEka
#134921 Thanks, isn't there a permission to allow pixelmon crafting & smelting? I can't seem to do it at all, (server not sp)
By KuroMakai
#134922 Crafting and Smelting (Workbench and Furnances) are not restricted by commands. Either you're in a claim of a player you don't have access to, or someone made an oopsie with something like worldguard and forgot to put up the use flag to allow.
By NeoEka
#134923 Nope, the global flag for use is on allow. I've posted on the support section on this but no reply, either i was posting in the wrong section or they're just for show.
By NeoEka
#134926 Whenever anyone tries to craft anything Pixelmon Related, [Balls, Pc's Healers etc.] the item shows up for a second and disappears. And Smelting just does nothing.
By KuroMakai
#134927 This sounds like 1 of 2 things. Either they don't have pixelmon on their server so when you try to make anything it disappears. Or the second option is a graphical error, in which you can still click on it and obtain the items.
By NeoEka
#134929 I'm the server owner and we 100% have pixelmon installed. And the 2nd thing isn't the problem. Tried re-installing pixelmon on the server and nothing.
JOIN THE TEAM