Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SantoryuGirl
#135181 Hi, I am very very new when it comes to managing multiple servers.
I currently have pixelmon version 3.0.4 on my multiple server [hosted by multicraft] and I really want to use the latest version of pixelmon which is in on 1.7.2/4
The problem is, I have no idea on how to update it. I want players to be able to keep their inventories and Pokemon [in the PC as well] do I just replace the old version of pixelmon with the new one? Or do I have to do many things to get it to update it? I know that I will have to update the plugins and such but I just want pixelmon to work in 1.7.2 right using either version 3.2.3 or 3.2.2 also with a brand new map with all the new biomes.

I have not been bale to find a forum/link/video or anything that has helped me with this.
Please help.
sincerely, a newbie server manager.

By Some Body
#135182 Pokémon are kept but any Pixelmon-related items in both the world and inventories (including held items on Pokémon) will be gone due to an overhaul of Forge's ID system.

Pixelmon 3.2.3 is only compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10.
By SantoryuGirl
Some Body » 13 Aug 2014 16:36 wrote:Pokémon are kept but any Pixelmon-related items in both the world and inventories (including held items on Pokémon) will be gone due to an overhaul of Forge's ID system.

Pixelmon 3.2.3 is only compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10.

ok thats fine with the inventories. Do you know how to update for it run with the new version of minecraft? I tired just replacing 3.0.4 with 3.2.3 in the mods folder but when I restarted the server it doesn't come back up and stays offline :/
Do I have to do something other things to make it work?
By MoeBoy76
#135192 forge has a catch that prevents a world from loading if something is going to be missing and all you need to do is type "/fml confirm" for it to work, however multicraft and other control panels do not support command input (except for stop) when a server is loading, to fix this just load the world up on your computer either in single player or using all your server files
JOIN THE TEAM