Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Wisdom2976
#135243 Hello! I am making a pixelmon server and i have everything setup expet for that players can place pixelmon blocks in a protected spawn. Does anyone know a plugin or a method that will help me? Thanks!

By Isi
#135245 Spawn protection in your server properties file, or grab a plugin.
By icetraigh
#135292 Are you trying to use a bukkit plugin without it being installed on the server? I know when I got my pixelmon server going, they wiped all the bukkit-related stuff.

Now I've got to figure out a way to add build protection and stuff without bukkit. :\
By Wisdom2976
icetraigh » 15 Aug 2014 15:30 wrote:Are you trying to use a bukkit plugin without it being installed on the server? I know when I got my pixelmon server going, they wiped all the bukkit-related stuff.

Now I've got to figure out a way to add build protection and stuff without bukkit. :\

Yes ive got them in my plugins folder
JOIN THE TEAM