Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IaeyanElyuex
#135280 I'm trying to make Custom Item Textures mod support for the aluminium tools and the hammers. I don't know if Pixelmon uses item numbers or item names. I need the thing the game uses to call the items. Is there anywhere I can see these so I don't need to ask again later?

EDIT: Oh, and do I have to put a folder anywhere special? My current mcpatcher folder is in "minecraft".

By KuroMakai
#135303 In Minecraft 1.7.2 or 1.7.10 there is no such thing as item ids. If you look at it, its called pixelmon item aluminium hammer.
By IaeyanElyuex
#135330 I tried putting the name in the properties file as (example) "pixelmon.item.Aluminium Axe", as it appears in the lang file. I tried putting the files in the degredation folder of the CIT directory itself, in their own folder there, and in a CIT folder in the Pixelmon assets. Nothing is happening.
By MoeBoy76
#135331 assets/pixelmon/textures/aluminumaxe.png
is the correct resource location and name for the Aluminium Axe icon, all other tools follow the same convention
By IaeyanElyuex
#135332 Oh. Okay. It's just that I see 2, sometimes 3 of the same item, under different names. So, all of them are
"<material><tool>.png"?
I think I've got it now. But where do the files go? I'm trying to do Custom Item Textures mod. It lets resource pack makers show wear on tools and such. I draw separate sprites for tools at quarter damage, half damage and almost broken.
JOIN THE TEAM