Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By vampireofh8
#135337 So I was wondering if it were possible to have multiple worlds that allow pokemon to spawn in the wild. I am running Pixelmon 3.2.3 on Cauldron 1.7.10 and using the multiverse plugin to generate different worlds. One world will be a survival world where players can build anywhere and claim land and stuff, the other will be an on-going adventure map project. The problem I am facing is that I can't get pokemon to spawn in the second world, the players pokemon transfer to the new world fine and there doesn't seem to be any issue of people losing pokemon in the world but No wild pokemon spawn at all. I've tried generating the world as a single player map them importing it using multiverse but no matter what I try no wild pokemon will spawn in said world.
I have thought about using bungee to link two separate servers together however I would prefer if players were able to keep their items and pokemon across each world rather than have a different set of items and pokemon.
Has anybody else had this problem or have any solution I'd be interested in anything you guys can share.

By MoeBoy76
#135339 if you copy your forcedchunks.dat file from your default world into your other world(s) then pixelmon will spawn in them, however if a player disconnects (either exits the server, gets kicked for some reason or crashes) then when they reconnect they will have to choose a new starter and will have no pixelmon in their party or PC, which is basically the same thing as using bungee
By vampireofh8
#135341 I've tried that already MoeBoy76 like everything else works fine, pokecenters, pokeloot, apricorns all the pixelmon world generation stuff shows up in the new world but pixelmon still do not spawn.
Also I have not had the problem of people logging off in the world only to log in and be given new starters. I know this has been a problem before but for whatever reason it is not happening I've tested this multiple times, it's Only the spawning that isn't working.
JOIN THE TEAM