Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OceanMonkeys
#135738 I'm trying to get the wondertrade mod to work on my Pixelmon server. It does work, but only if the player is opped. I assume this is because I don't have permission set up correctly, but I've tried everything and can't figure out how. Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
-OceanMonkeys
www.YouTube.com/OceanMonkeys
www.OceanMonkeys.info

By Skullking210
#135741 Are you running a vanilla server or a Cauldron Server with Bukkit? These details could help because we could set you up with a permissions plugin to use certain permissions from the mod, allowing players to be able to use the mod but with limitations. If not then it may be safe to assume that in your case, the players may have to be opped. Is is that players cant take from the Pixelmon Pool or they cant do anything with the mod in general?
By OceanMonkeys
#135820 I am running a Cauldron Server with Bukkit. I am using the plugin permissionsex and this is how I have the permission.yml file set up.

groups:
Player:
default: true
permissions:
- com.wondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.­WonderTrade
Admin:
default: false
- com.wondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.­WonderTradeAdmin
user:
OceanMonkeys
permissions:
schema-version: 1
By Skullking210
#135834 Alright, when you make a new line in your permissions file, did you delete and replace the already existing indent by using spaces instead? Because if you didn't your permissions will become void. If you need help with this feel free to message me on the forums and I can set up the permissions file for you. :) In the odd case that this is not the problem, I do have some other suggestions that may fix the problem :P
-Damian
JOIN THE TEAM