Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By coolcat858
#135918 first of all alot of p[okemon in 3.2.4 have sizing glitches and second add more legends and add raikou swucuine and entei pokeballers is making a johtoh region soon so they need all the johto pokemon i also think u shoul add kingdra and more gen 2 pokes also add megas soon and make it so that in the fight screen u can use keyboard to move and pick moves cuase lets say ur using a wireless mouse u lose ur batterys but ur fighting a mewtwo u could ujust be like left right up throw masterball and yah i also recamond add a new design for fighting menu mayby add a backround like when u fight in a forest theres a forest backround kinda like x and y but it nly hapens if u enable it in config alsoadd somne more spawning structers like pokemarts or gyms or like make a new buttion on menu like story mode where u like take kanto from pokeballers and put it in story mode so if u dont have connection or just dont want to do multiplayer u can play it iik that would take alok of work same with backrunds but mayby u should add that in like 4.0 but all i really wnat right now for next update is more johtoh pokes and legends but the other stuff should be added later if u wanna do that enless u can do it fast nd its easy then add it when ever u want also make it so like u can fly if u have a mewtwo cuase it has psycic powers to lift u up or at least float

By JamieS1211
#136033 anyone else notice the complete lack of punctuation? hard to read... Anyway if you have suggestions you can post them in the suggestions tracker if you want them implemented.
JOIN THE TEAM