Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SirKallz
#135988 When you create a Pixelmon world, what is your initial goal going into it?

I have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/sirkallz
I tried to make a Pixelmon series, but we didn't have much direction to go in. We eventually put the series on hold and started to look for a multiplayer server to play on. This would give us gym badges to go for as a goal. This mod is too amazing to not play on a private server though.

What are some goals I could go for within a private server?
Such as: acquire all legendaries, find at least two shiny pokemon, etc.
Those aren't very creative, but that's where I'm struggling.
I want to build a pretty cool checklist of things to do.
What are your goals when you play this game?

By bvanseghi
#135996 Well, since the mod is incomplete, your objectives are limiting. But, heres a list. Give it a shot;
-Obtain every Pixelmon
-Collect all Apricorns
-Build a statue of a pixelmon
-Dedicate yourself to ONE pixelmon type.(I prefer ghost)
-Keep a log of things you have done (in books)
-Hunt for shinies
-Explore gravel deposits for fossils.
-Have a team of Eevees.
-Construct an air base only accessible by flying pokemon.
-Invite friends to the world, have tourneys and trade.
-turn difficulty to normal (for eating)
-add more mods. Make sure they are co- compatible.
-don't just grind. That bores ppl.
-Throw a magikarp in lava, then withdraw it before it dies. Throw it on the ground, and it looks zombified.
;)
Better get started. ;)
By JamieS1211
#135997 Commit suicide from dismounting a pokemon starting with full hearts in minimum time possible.
By GhostXavier
#136002 Just messing around in survival on a newly created world?

Get a Golurk ASAP so whenever I have to travel around I can re-enact "The Iron Giant."
By CrazyQuilman157
#136003 Only 2. Catch all legitimately obtainable Pixelmon and Take to the skies to battle the Enderdragon astride a Flying Mount (Preferably one important to the world).
By SirKallz
#136119 haha these are great ideas!

Do you guys think it would be better to just do a series on a multiplayer server?
That way I could also play with viewers.

What servers are good at the moment? There doesn't seem to be one clear cut winner.
By JamieS1211
SirKallz » 25 Aug 2014 02:29 wrote:haha these are great ideas!

Do you guys think it would be better to just do a series on a multiplayer server?
That way I could also play with viewers.

What servers are good at the moment? There doesn't seem to be one clear cut winner.

There will never be a clear cut winner. It always depends on you genre you wish to play, the server size you wish to take part in and then your personal preference. I wouldn't recommend a server that has been grown around a youtuber for obvious reasons. A survival server is ill advised as-well as any haters would be able to build in areas specifically to irritate you. I would also recommend not playing on a server with too many people otherwise the series would feel less intimate with your viewers not being able to keep tabs on you in game. Most server owners (myself included) have our server banners / artwork in our forum signature so just scroll through the forums and if a signature tickles your fancy you can have a look or you can use a the pixelmon server list.
JOIN THE TEAM