Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MaximusLi
#136062 Hello.

I just wanted to confirm if Pokemon only spawning on Oak leaves was changed into them spawning on top of grass blocks, during some update.

I was attempting to make a Pokemon spawn point in a Jungle Hills biome only to notice that the Pokemon were still spawning on top of grass blocks instead of the Oak leaf platform I made for them, and just wanted to confirm that this is the case.

What can't they spawn on top of in that case, if I may ask?

Thank you for your time :)

By Some Body
#136065 If I remember correctly, Leaves are a special case and Pokémon will only spawn on them if the leaves are on the floor in a Jungle biome. This was put in place because a large amount of Jungle floor is leaves and Pokémon were spawning buried under them. I'm not sure if this applies to the Jungle variants like Hills.
By JamieS1211
#136066 From my last experiments when using pixelmon spawners they don't spawn on any kind of leaves. Not sure if this is just a spawner thing or indeed if it has been changed.
By MaximusLi
#136067 My apologies for the lack of details in my original post.

I meant I already have a level of leaves on top of grass blocks, but no Pokemon spawn on them, they spawn on the grass blocks around the leaves.

Indeed, it would seem that Pokemon do not spawn on leaves anymore.
JOIN THE TEAM