Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DJKBarn
#136072 Who thinks the "new" models are great?
I don't it doesn't fit into minecraft. I wish for the old models. Not these 3d models.

By JamieS1211
DJKBarn » 24 Aug 2014 20:18 wrote:Who thinks the "new" models are great?
I don't it doesn't fit into minecraft. I wish for the old models. Not these 3d models.

I am assuming therefore that before I started using pixelmon we had 2D models? Kinda interesting....
By JamieS1211
#136080 On a side note how do you have a 2D model? Would that not just be an image or a shape?
By SPG
JamieS1211 » August 24th, 2014, 3:36 pm wrote:

I am assuming therefore that before I started using pixelmon we had 2D models? Kinda interesting....

no, it had techne models, which is what its referring to, and i have no plans on bringing those back
By JamieS1211
SPG » 24 Aug 2014 20:39 wrote:
JamieS1211 » August 24th, 2014, 3:36 pm wrote:

no, it had techne models, which is what its referring to, and i have no plans on bringing those back

So the sort of old blocky-ness you used to have on pokemon like charizard. So the complaints about the 3D models is actually a complaint of the smoothing
JOIN THE TEAM