Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ren
#136163 Not sure if this is possible, But I know A LOT of people prefer the old charmander +evo models.
These ones look really cartoonish and overly smoothed, almost like if you took a photoshop smudge/blur tool and rubbed it generously all over their bodies.

Forgive me if anyone gets offended over my opinion, but I'm not the only one who thinks their new 3.2 models look bad. :?

EDIT: However, I do enjoy the Charizard model.

By SPG
#136166 ya, at the benefit of making the edges soft, it also blends the texture, so we cant have best of both worlds. Have a more rough model but better texture, or have a smoothed model with muddy textures (sometimes, it looks good on some pokemon)
By Ren
SPG » August 25th, 2014, 6:20 pm wrote:ya, at the benefit of making the edges soft, it also blends the texture, so we cant have best of both worlds. Have a more rough model but better texture, or have a smoothed model with muddy textures (sometimes, it looks good on some pokemon)

Completely understandable.
By JamieS1211
RenHax » 25 Aug 2014 23:22 wrote:
SPG » August 25th, 2014, 6:20 pm wrote:ya, at the benefit of making the edges soft, it also blends the texture, so we cant have best of both worlds. Have a more rough model but better texture, or have a smoothed model with muddy textures (sometimes, it looks good on some pokemon)

Completely understandable.

I think that it mostly depends on your texturepack and if you have a shaderpack. If you use default texturepack the smooth models and smudged texture look out of place. If you have a very smooth texturepack that is HD and has a cartoon feel with shaders the smoothed models and blured textures look better as it fits in. Then again the use of specific texturepacks is your choice and for the same reason you will prefer one of the model types.
JOIN THE TEAM