Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By floh22
#136287 I use webtropia, but server4you is also good. They have smaller servers for good prices and then webtropia has larger servers for really good prices. Its more expensive but you also get a lot more. Both ofcourse offer dedicated root servers. I like to run Ubuntu, but thats just personal preference
By JamieS1211
QuintaColuna » 26 Aug 2014 17:53 wrote:I want to rent a dedicated games (terraria, minecraft, starbound, wolrd cube, etc) server and would like to know what you suggest.

If you want a dedicated server I would go to OVH. OVH themselves do high end stuff only however if you want something cheaper you can go to one of their partners. I personally use SoYouStart for my dedicated server. Otherwise there is a choice of VPS that are quite good too.
By Isi
#136290 Ignore all the above.

Fragnet is you need a control panel, OVH if you know what you're doing.

Best to go for, everyone else is wrong.
JOIN THE TEAM