Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Agnalogia
#136212 Hi

anyone can help me with a problem pixelmon?

my problem is that when I pull my pokemon can hear him but not see any of my pokemon is on a server, anyone know how to fix it?

sorry for my bad englis i used tradductor google

By Agnalogia
#136214 sry my bad engluis but
my problem is that when I pull my pokemon can hear him but not see any of my pokemon is on a server, anyone know how to fix it?
By MHDEN
#136221 Doing so will result in the server not being cracked and him not been able to play at all .
I know you guys found the source of the problem but this is not a fix , its a work around .
If Mr.M wants to keep this as a feature then this is the end of the subject
and should be added in the FAQ as anti-piracy policy .

If some real fix comes around please sticky it .
By MrMasochism
#136234 It's not fixable as the issue sits inside minecraft's handling of offline mode. I'm not sure why they stuffed around with entities and rendering in that mode but they did. It may be fixed by them or it may not be
By VinceOrlando
Agnalogia » 26 Aug 2014 14:15 wrote:sry my bad engluis but

Buy the game and play correctly or deal with the bugs like this. Devs do not support cracked clients.
JOIN THE TEAM