Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Zuaro
#136368 Hello, on my server I recently updated to 3.2.5. However, when players send out their Pokemon, it's invisible. The wild Pokemon are visible, but the player Pokemon isn't. I read somewhere that is has to do with being on offline mode. Yes, my server is cracked, I feel everyone should have a chance to play this mod with their friends whether they're premium or not. Anyways, is this the reason why? If so, will it be changed in future updates?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Zuaro

By clienthax
Zuaro » 28 Aug 2014 22:46 wrote:Hello, on my server I recently updated to 3.2.5. However, when players send out their Pokemon, it's invisible. The wild Pokemon are visible, but the player Pokemon isn't. I read somewhere that is has to do with being on offline mode. Yes, my server is cracked, I feel everyone should have a chance to play this mod with their friends whether they're premium or not. Anyways, is this the reason why? If so, will it be changed in future updates?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Zuaro

Issue is in mojangs code. fml MAY be able to patch it but theres not much we can do at this point.
By Zuaro
#136374 I understand, but, though I bought the game, some others haven't. I still want everyone to have a fair chance to play the mod with their friends whether they bought the game or not. I know it supports the game to buy it, but some times things happen. Regardless, thanks.
By KuroMakai
#136491 We know the effects of this and it has been reported many times. Mojang has different UUIDs depending on whether online or offline. Unless forge or Mojang themselves fix it, there is nothing we can do.
JOIN THE TEAM