Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Zuaro
#136676 Please note in advanced:
As stated before, I expect to maintain my server as a cracked server. Reasoning stated in earlier comments.

A player named KTA_x_Savage (Cracked) on my Cracked server sent this screenshot to me as of 4:39 PM EST. I did not make any changes or anything, it just a little odd.

He still seems to be able to see his Pokemon. I just thought you should know this.
By JayPeaSize
MrMadnesss » 01 Sep 2014 18:45 wrote:
MrMasochism » 01 Sep 2014 18:28 wrote:Turn the server onto online mode and you'll be fine

can u help my pixelmon are invisible

Read what he just said.

On a side note: http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/ind ... 107.0.html
By Jay113355
#136722 To my knowledge this has to do with UUIDs

the server (in offline move) has UUIDs based off usernames.
while online mode servers use UUIDs from mojang.

the problem occurs a the client side with the minecraft launcher
the official minecraft launcher uses UUIDs from mojang
while cracked launchers are seemingly random when it comes to picking UUIDs

so here we are with a online mode server and a premium player
the premium player gets there UUID from mojang and so does the online mode server, both being from mojang they both match
but when you switch that server to offline mode it starts making UUIDs off your username and that UUID wont match the one from mojang for the premium player

same thing with cracked players, most cracked launchers don't have the same UUID the cracked server does.(some do thats why some players can see there poke)

and I'm not so sure it has anything to do with forge
i tried making a mod to correct UUIDs so that premium players (and cracked) could see there poke
by editing NBT data "pixelmonOwner" to the correct uuid it worked. but the poke died on the next tick

hope that helps (if you can make sense of it)
By MoeBoy76
#136723 just a little FYI: UUIDs (or Universally Unique Identifiers) are determined by your networking card in your computer (or server), this is why your UUID on your cracked client will differ from the UUID given by the cracked server you play on
By Jay113355
MoeBoy76 » 03 Sep 2014 19:11 wrote:just a little FYI: UUIDs (or Universally Unique Identifiers) are determined by your networking card in your computer (or server), this is why your UUID on your cracked client will differ from the UUID given by the cracked server you play on

Um no?
where did you get that info?

UUIDs for cracked servers are Username based. (UUID type 3)
it has nothing to do with networking cards.

and they come from the java implementation of UUIDs
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/ap ... /UUID.html

and the reason why they don't match is because the cracked launchers are just edited so that it wont connect with mojang.net it doesn't try to fix UUIDs.
if it did generate a UUID off the username of the player we wouldn't be in this mess. (yea start bugging who ever made your launcher and we can close this post.)

i think you're thinking of MAC addresses?
By MoeBoy76
Jay113355 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:32 am wrote:
MoeBoy76 » 03 Sep 2014 19:11 wrote:just a little FYI: UUIDs (or Universally Unique Identifiers) are determined by your networking card in your computer (or server), this is why your UUID on your cracked client will differ from the UUID given by the cracked server you play on

Um no?
where did you get that info?

UUIDs for cracked servers are Username based. (UUID type 3)
it has nothing to do with networking cards.

and they come from the java implementation of UUIDs
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/ap ... /UUID.html

and the reason why they don't match is because the cracked launchers are just edited so that it wont connect with mojang.net it doesn't try to fix UUIDs.
if it did generate a UUID off the username of the player we wouldn't be in this mess. (yea start bugging who ever made your launcher and we can close this post.)

i think you're thinking of MAC addresses?

no, i was just assuming they were the same as GUIDs from C#, i need to do some more reading it seems
By QuickRulez
#136792 I have the problem that as i throw a pokeball and it fails than is the pokemon gone or invisible?
I have cauldron but i want plugins on my server. is their maybe an other program for it?
Or maybe a fix for cauldron 1.7.10 and pixelmon 3.2.6
JOIN THE TEAM