Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AnimalNerd
#136504 Hello Pixelmon forums,
I'm AnimalNerd; New to the forums but not the mod and/or minecraft.

This isn't a bug (at least I don't think it is) but it is something my friend and I find extremely annoying and unfair to the players. When challenging Pixelmon, I have noticed that they have an incredibly high chance of running away, which is perfectly fine except for the fact that they get a full health/status effects refresh while our Pokemon are just as battered as they are before. Included in this issue is the fact that while you cannot run from boss/trainer battles, they can run from you, and as previously stated, heal themselves in the process.

Just this evening I encountered two boss Pokemon, and decided to challenge one and then the other. However, I never got the chance to beat either of them, as the first one continued to run away until it disappeared into the jungle, and the second one had de-spawned. Even when I had my Joltik use spider web (a move that is supposed to make a pokemon unable to escape) the Boss Pokemon still fled the battle.

I don't wish to complain, but I find this issue very infuriating and as a result it makes me lose interest in playing. I would very much appreciate it if you could fix the issue with the move not working, and make it so bosses/trainers cannot flee.

Thank you

By AnimalNerd
Some Body » 30 Aug 2014 19:58 wrote:Turn the option off in the config file.

I checked the config, reading through it multiple times, and there isn't an option regarding Pokemon fleeing. There is an option to allow them to initiate battle, but nothing that has to do with Pokemon themselves fleeing.
By MoeBoy76
AnimalNerd » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:20 am wrote:

I checked the config, reading through it multiple times, and there isn't an option regarding Pokemon fleeing. There is an option to allow them to initiate battle, but nothing that has to do with Pokemon themselves fleeing.

the option was added in 3.2.5 (and is false by default), however i recommend you update to 3.2.6 instead as it has some extra bug fixes
By AnimalNerd
MoeBoy76 » 31 Aug 2014 08:49 wrote:
AnimalNerd » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:20 am wrote:

the option was added in 3.2.5 (and is false by default), however i recommend you update to 3.2.6 instead as it has some extra bug fixes

Thank you, I was running 3.2.4
JOIN THE TEAM