Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Ren
#136688 Well I moved from 3.1.4, to 3.2.5, to 3.2.6 without any problems:
currently running on 1.7.10-1.1207.01.180 : I haven't had any issues since 1.7.2 after updating to this version of 1.7.10.

I think this issue might be something other then your cauldron build perhaps? I haven't heard of this error happening without a cause.
By JamieS1211
Ren » 02 Sep 2014 21:54 wrote:Well I moved from 3.1.4, to 3.2.5, to 3.2.6 without any problems:
currently running on 1.7.10-1.1207.01.180 : I haven't had any issues since 1.7.2 after updating to this version of 1.7.10.

I think this issue might be something other then your cauldron build perhaps? I haven't heard of this error happening without a cause.

Indeed my idea too. Why I was checking if any-one else had it before I wasted the time of the unfortunate person to read a bug report on this. I will do more digging, possibly caused by the unofficial NBTEdit I have, or a plugin etc.
By Ren
#136692 Yes, If possible I would have the server run without the compiled NBTedit and then having them test their plugins on a side server if the problem still continues.
I'd like to hear the outcome, keep us posted!
By JamieS1211
#136899 I think it was java 8. Apparently minecraft and java 8 are friendly at the moment.
By Isi
#136900 Well done, you actually worked this out before I looked at the thread since my last reply.

Guess your IQ might even be 3 digits.

Forge fixed something in their current versions which was actually Javas issue, then Java went and fixed it. Concurrent modification exception.

Downgrade to Java 7, you'll be fine.
By JamieS1211
Isi » 07 Sep 2014 22:11 wrote:Well done, you actually worked this out before I looked at the thread since my last reply.

Guess your IQ might even be 3 digits.

Forge fixed something in their current versions which was actually Javas issue, then Java went and fixed it. Concurrent modification exception.

Downgrade to Java 7, you'll be fine.

From the info from Disconsented at cauldron he stated it was build 1.8.0_20 causing problems and I was running 1.8.0_11. When I have done ed psych reports as I am dyslexic I have had my IQ put between 125 and 136. I am not thick but this was posted while I was abroad and I had limited resources. I only had one of my admins texting me news and wifi from a beach-side cafe. Having said that I have had a few incidents with hitting my head since then... Possibly my grey matter is going. Can skulls be filled with fluff or should I be concerned?
By Pixelhouse
#137289 Im having this issue aswell is this java for the server we need to downgrade or java for the client/player they need to downgrade?

To clarify since moving servers from uk to us people on my server keep getting fatal error... no error shows up in my console though they just disconnect so i cant really track down the error. Is this the same problem you guys had?
By JamieS1211
Pixelhouse » 14 Sep 2014 14:07 wrote:Im having this issue aswell is this java for the server we need to downgrade or java for the client/player they need to downgrade?

Make sure your server is on java 7
By Pixelhouse
JamieS1211 » 14 Sep 2014 16:07 wrote:
Pixelhouse » 14 Sep 2014 14:07 wrote:Im having this issue aswell is this java for the server we need to downgrade or java for the client/player they need to downgrade?

Make sure your server is on java 7

If one has only access to a multicraft panel, can i still update?
Or is this something my host has to do?
JOIN THE TEAM