Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By FCRedDevils
#136920 The title says it all. Is this possible? I would like to update my pixelmon server to 3.2.4, but for another server that i use a lot, i must have 3.2.6. Can i have 3.2.6 and play on the server that has 3.2.4? Thanks,
FCRedDevils

By Some Body
#136921 Alternatively, update your server to 3.2.6 or else all your players will hate the fleeing mechanics being unable to be disabled.
By JamieS1211
FCRedDevils » 08 Sep 2014 11:46 wrote:The title says it all. Is this possible? I would like to update my pixelmon server to 3.2.4, but for another server that i use a lot, i must have 3.2.6. Can i have 3.2.6 and play on the server that has 3.2.4? Thanks,
FCRedDevils

If you want to launch into different versions the best way is to set it up via the profile feature in the launcher. If you make a new profile and have the directory it points too all files will be sourced from there. That will allow you to have 3.2.6 in one minecraft directory and 2.2.4 in another. If both of these directories are linked to their-own profile via changing the selected profile you can change the version you use no file moving needed. But as Somebody said we would advise using 3.2.6.
JOIN THE TEAM