Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By HellShadow793
#137033 alright i've tried every version of the permissions line i could find, the com.wondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.WonderTrade
permission does nothing, it just comes up with the you do not have the permission to use this command, error.
I've tested it on every rank and admins/owners can use it but not the other ranks who have the permission added.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

By CrazyQuilman157
#137035 Some part of me asks why you'd use this, but I've still not been able to play a Gen VI game, so...
By timtuber
#137038 I put the following in my permissions.yml file and it works for my server:

Code: Select allserver.basics:
       description: Basic permissions.
       default: false
       children:
           com.ivsevsmod.ivsevs.commands.IVs: true
           com.ivsevsmod.ivsevs.commands.EVs: true
           com.ivsevsmod.ivsevs.commands.HiddenPower: true
           com.wondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.WonderTrade: true
           com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.commands.Stats: true

If this still doesn't work, you may experiment with changing the default from false to true.
By HellShadow793
#137041 sorry I sort of forgot to add that I use PEX, I really hate myself for forgetting that.

Code: Select all  Trainer:
    options:
      prefix: '[Trainer]'
    permissions:
    - essentials.warp.*
    - essentials.back
    - essentials.tpa
    - essentials.tpahere
    - essentials.tpaccept
    - essentials.tpdeny
    - essentials.spawn
    - essentials.signs.use.buy
    - virtualenderchest.use
    - towny.town.spawn.nation
    - com.wondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.­WonderTrade
    - com.ivsevsmod.ivsevs.commands.EVs
    - com.ivsevsmod.ivsevs.commands.IVs
    inheritance:
    - Student

is how I set mine up. and it doesn't seem to work right.
By timtuber
#137042 Have you tried all variations?

Code: Select allwondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.­WonderTrade
wondertrade.commands.­WonderTrade

I use PermissionsBukkit and actually have the following in that config:

Code: Select allgroups:
  default:
    permissions:
      server.basics: true

I don't know if I need to do this or not, but maybe putting the wondertrade permissions in your permissions.yml file and then referencing those permissions in PEX will fix it?

Also, do your EVs/IVs mod permissions work?
By HellShadow793
#137043 EV/IV works and I just tried wondertrade.commands.wondertrade and it still has the error

And how would I set it up as a reference? still rather new to running a server.
By timtuber
#137045 Unfortunately, I've reached the limits of what I know. I'm a new server admin as well. The only other thing I can think of is to make sure you have spaces and not tabs (or a tab) in front of your wondertrade permissions. It's a long shot, but that might explain why the EVs/IVs permissions work and the wondertrade permissions don't.

I'd explain more about permissions.yml, but I don't know much about it other than it works for my server. :) Here's the link I used:

http://wiki.bukkit.org/Permissions.yml

You'll figure it out soon and please report back when you do.
JOIN THE TEAM