Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Zuaro
#137241 I'm going to take a leap of faith here and say you're using the Factions plugin.

If that's the case, you will need to put it in your PLUGINS folder. Don't have a plugins folder? You must be running a forge server, and I suggest Cauldron. You can get it here:

http://cauldron.minecraftforge.net/

If you're trying to run SinglePlayer, and not a server, look up faction mods.
By bobbanana09
#137244 Are you running single player, or a server? If your running a server, put the factions in the plugins folder (unless you're using a factions mod I haven't heard of) like the person above said.

If you're running single player, why did you post about factions not working in the Pixelmon forums and titled it PIXELMON HELP?
By shadoowner
bobbanana09 » 13 Sep 2014 22:26 wrote:Are you running single player, or a server? If your running a server, put the factions in the plugins folder (unless you're using a factions mod I haven't heard of) like the person above said.

If you're running single player, why did you post about factions not working in the Pixelmon forums and titled it PIXELMON HELP?

If he is running SP I dont see why he would want factions
By bobbanana09
#137250 Maybe he does it with LAN?
JOIN THE TEAM