Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Eldari
#137809 Is it possible to create a custom NPC and the make it a Pixelmon trainer? I'm trying to skin my NPC gym leaders to look like Brock, misty, etc

By TheGameAce
#137812 Trainer Editor, use the Steve model, and in config files somewhere you can upload skins I think.
By Eldari
#137813 That's what I have now, I tried editing the skins in the jar for Steve like a YouTube video showed but it doesn't seem to change anything in the menu.

Since I have you here, is Pokemart being worked on? I can't seem to find a decent NPC shop that doesn't have any dupes. I'm resorting to item frame shops at the moment
By Eldari
TheGameAce » 24 Sep 2014 14:29 wrote:Trainer Editor, use the Steve model, and in config files somewhere you can upload skins I think.

I tried doing this and the new skins did not show up. Does the world have to be remade after the jar is modified to include the new skins?
By JamieS1211
Eldari » 24 Sep 2014 19:35 wrote:
TheGameAce » 24 Sep 2014 14:29 wrote:Trainer Editor, use the Steve model, and in config files somewhere you can upload skins I think.

I tried doing this and the new skins did not show up. Does the world have to be remade after the jar is modified to include the new skins?

No, the files used to skin the steve trainers are found on the local install of pixelmon. That means it will only be you who sees the changes. If you put the changed jar on a server nobody will see the changes.
By Eldari
#137818 Ah ok, then that doesn't help me at all, I was looking for a way to do it server side. I can set the skin of an npc through citizens2, so I was hoping to use them if there was a way to convert the npc into a trainer afterwords. In either case, it seems I have my answer on the trainer at least. If anyone knows how to fix the dupe issue in Ultratrader, or knows of an NPC shop mod that will work alongside Pixelmon I would love to hear about it. Otherwise I will continue to wait for PokeMarts to be updated
By JamieS1211
Eldari » 24 Sep 2014 21:09 wrote:Ah ok, then that doesn't help me at all, I was looking for a way to do it server side. I can set the skin of an npc through citizens2, so I was hoping to use them if there was a way to convert the npc into a trainer afterwords. In either case, it seems I have my answer on the trainer at least. If anyone knows how to fix the dupe issue in Ultratrader, or knows of an NPC shop mod that will work alongside Pixelmon I would love to hear about it. Otherwise I will continue to wait for PokeMarts to be updated

You can try using boss shop and then open the menu when on click event of a NPC.
By Eldari
#137864 I will check that out, thanks for the suggestion. I was unaware that "when users click an item" could also reference an NPC.
JOIN THE TEAM