Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By JamieS1211
#138233 If you are referring to how some servers do this it is because they have a server network with software like bungee cord and the hub does not have pixelmon installed. There is no way to do it if you are playing on something that has pixelmon installed.
By JamieS1211
#138236 I have never seen this server so I can't tell you for sure but I would guess that it is as I said before another server that you just don't notice as it is seamless. This is also backed up because of a forge version update is required to play on it and that is a fix to a bungee cord problem. Otherwise it will be a side mod not a plugin, and it will have been made just for that server.
By SPG
JamieS1211 » October 3rd, 2014, 1:01 pm wrote:I have never seen this server so I can't tell you for sure but I would guess that it is as I said before another server that you just don't notice as it is seamless. This is also backed up because of a forge version update is required to play on it and that is a fix to a bungee cord problem. Otherwise it will be a side mod not a plugin, and it will have been made just for that server.

what he is referring to is done with a custom side mod made for them, it has nothing to do with bungee cord or a hub, or anything of the sort
By JamieS1211
SPG » 03 Oct 2014 18:56 wrote:
JamieS1211 » October 3rd, 2014, 1:01 pm wrote:I have never seen this server so I can't tell you for sure but I would guess that it is as I said before another server that you just don't notice as it is seamless. This is also backed up because of a forge version update is required to play on it and that is a fix to a bungee cord problem. Otherwise it will be a side mod not a plugin, and it will have been made just for that server.

what he is referring to is done with a custom side mod made for them, it has nothing to do with bungee cord or a hub, or anything of the sort

The latter of the two scenarios is uncommon. Guess it must be a big server or something.
By SPG
JamieS1211 » October 3rd, 2014, 4:42 pm wrote:
SPG » 03 Oct 2014 18:56 wrote:

The latter of the two scenarios is uncommon. Guess it must be a big server or something.

ya, its owned by little lizard and craftbattleduty
JOIN THE TEAM