Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By DJ_FluXxX
stephen92 wrote:Ok, so after testing, trading no longer works, no error just does not do the trade. Also when you trade with a full team and cancel your personal trade. It deletes the pokemon in your party and you have to relog.

So trading for another pokemon does nothing.

may I suggest removing the wanted pokemon portion so it would just be /gts trade id# slot#

The trading issue is because of a method that was fixed in an upcoming release of Pixelmon. I had the same thing occur when I was fixing it.

Can you elaborate more on when you have a full party?

As for changing the command usage, that's not entirely possible because of the logic behind the command.
By wCrabtree
#138743 I am the user that Stephen92 was testing with. After I added a pokemon to the GTS, I filled my party with pokemon. I didn't move, click on anything or even type after that. Once we established that we could not trade a shiney via the GTS, i went to cancel the trade. Once I did, the pokemon that was on the GTS replace the 1st slot in my party. Keep in mind that I had a pull party. I moved some pokemon around and relogged. Once I got back on, the shiney was missing completely but the pokemon that I lost in the first slot returned.
Would it not be easier to just send the pokemon back to the users PC then the party?
By DJ_FluXxX
#138745 Why would you try to take a pokemon out when you have a full party? It's supposed to be similar to the actual games ._.

Also, you're certain you cannot trade shiny pokemon in GTS at all? You guys need to explain more/post error logs for me to understand what's going on. I've been testing this on my own personal server with no issues, but there again I'm a Developer and have a dev version of Pixelmon.

EDIT: In the next release it will send the pokemon to your PC if you do not have space in your party.
JOIN THE TEAM