Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By clienthax
#138310 Any of you know of any mod incompatibilities between pixelmon and other mods?

recently fixed tconstruct not processing pixelmon ore
schematica will work with all pixelmon blocks next build (of schematica)
list any more incompats you want me to work on!
NEI, fixed fully (hopefully)

By XiaoKe
#138503 Did I read that right NEI should now be compatible?!? XD get hype!
I haven't noticed any other incompatibilities other than in CustomNPCs there is a bug where if you try and use the Spawner job with Pixelmon installed it wont spawn anything, but I'm pretty sure that's an issue Noppes needs to fix and I've already let him know about it.
By clienthax
XiaoKe » 10 Oct 2014 22:44 wrote:Did I read that right NEI should now be compatible?!? XD get hype!
I haven't noticed any other incompatibilities other than in CustomNPCs there is a bug where if you try and use the Spawner job with Pixelmon installed it wont spawn anything, but I'm pretty sure that's an issue Noppes needs to fix and I've already let him know about it.

yep, nei should work fully, il look into custom npcs
By XiaoKe
#138618 I have noticed another bug with regards to Custom NPCs when you copy a trainer (Made from the trainer editor tool) using the mob cloner tool it will successfully duplicate the trainer including all the settings but afterwards the trainer will no longer engage unless you manually engage them (i.e. throwing your pokemon out at them)
By gkuba
#143897 I know its a newer mod but Realistic world generator mod doesn't seem to work with pixelmon. It does add some new biomes though which could be the issue of pokemon not showing up. I didn't see anything in the configs to set where pokemon spawn.
By jetb1ackx
#144305 note: this was with an older version
ive noticed that the morphing mod (using spalsh damage potions) dosen't work
p.s. I think it was ver 3.5.4 that I tried it on
By MoeBoy76
jetb1ackx wrote:note: this was with an older version
ive noticed that the morphing mod (using spalsh damage potions) dosen't work
p.s. I think it was ver 3.5.4 that I tried it on

you have to set B:"Write Entities To World Save"=true in your pixelmon.cfg and it will work
By 1000noodles
#146307 Any mod that alters mobs

Examples i know of:

Hats
Mob Dismemberment
Mob Something or rather (like the last, but different name, and work differently)
Gravestones (when mobs die in the latest version it spawns grave)

For me at least, if i have one of these install (depending on the mod, and how it works) my game would eventually do this weird freeze that when you save a quit you get stuck at a "Shutting down Internal Server" screen (main way to see it, is that pokemon will freeze, and not move, or place a block no sounds), and some mods make pokemon like bugged in a spot (not even able to battle them) and expands their hit box to like 10-15 blocks away

i noticed if you have tconstruct, and throw a knife (right click while holding one), the thrown knife will damage pixelmon, not really a incompatibility but thought i would mention it
JOIN THE TEAM