Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Mineblocker111
#138440 Hello, I have a quick question:

I am currently using the latest version of Pixelmon and CustomNPCs. I was wondering how to make the NPCs battle. I can't use the trainers; they make my game crash. There must be a command.

Please do not suggest Google or YouTube, I already did.

I got nothing.

Thanks for reading this! :)

By Jephon
#138441 They cannot from what I know. To have trainers, use the pixelmon mod! They have trainers built in! Just search your creative menu for trainer editor and check out the wiki for info on how to use. :)
By SPG
#138443 in terms of using customnpcs...npcs instead of ours as trainers wont be possible in a long time, if ever. I've talked to noppes directly about this and he has no interest (currently) in doing something. This may change, no idea. What you could do is pay a coder to make a side mod that makes our npcs execute a command upon defeat, or you could use something that warps players to a location for a fight and they have to warp out at their own will along with triggering the event you want, such as /eco give upon warping out of the room..... not the prettiest thing in the world, but it does give the same effect

on the subject of your game crashing when using the npc editor in the mod, a crash log would be helpful.
why your pc would crash... no idea, the only coloration I could think of to do that would be to update your graphic drivers
By TheGoldenSnake
#138444 Ive seen on LittleLizards Channel that someone used a command to make the trainer spawn a pokemon once you speak to them. I dont know if its still possible but if so you may try that!
Another Idea is you use a Pixelmon resource pack to change the skin if the clown barf isnt a look you like! you may also try re-downloading the mod or forge itself
JOIN THE TEAM