Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By emilandersson91
#138458 Yo!
The New balls as you know, are bugged.
If a Pokemon caught with a new ball is in your party, you crash. How can I edit my players files to delete the Pokemons caught in these balls / Change what balls it's caught in? Any Info? Removing their files solves the problem. Any ways to modify which pokemon is in your inventory?

~ Thanks

By TheGoldenSnake
#138459 you might try just copying the file of the world and rename the copy then play on the copy. Only your pokemon should be missing I believe
By emilandersson91
#138460 Never mind, I'll figure something logical out myself. Thanks for your time.
By DJ_FluXxX
#138463 Someone released a guide on changing the ball the pokemon is stored in for your players. It's a temporary solution if you're experiencing this problem until 3.3.1 is released.
JOIN THE TEAM