Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Whaleboi
#138470 Hello! I made a resource pack for this mod. I hope you enjoy it. If you do not have anything nice to say about this do not say it. I hope you like this Pack it took me for ever to make this I hope you enjoy.

More Pictures Very Soon
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukpecjv0xcnty ... n.zip?dl=0

By SPG
DJ_FluXxX » October 9th, 2014, 7:48 pm wrote:Why would we download it without any kind of pictures/screenshots :/?

its just pokecraft reuploaded, nothing special or visually appealing
By TheGoldenSnake
#138474 No offence SPG but thats kinda mean... You may be incorrect and this guy spent a long time working on it to make it perfect. But on the other hand he should upload screen shots...
By SPG
TheGoldenSnake » October 9th, 2014, 9:47 pm wrote:No offence SPG but thats kinda mean... You may be incorrect and this guy spent a long time working on it to make it perfect. But on the other hand he should upload screen shots...

hard to be incorrect when I downloaded it and looked at the textures >.>
By SPG
Whaleboi » October 10th, 2014, 7:42 pm wrote:I am still working on the pack if you want me 2 add/change textures I will be more than happy to

out of this pack, what did you actually make yourself? (no im not being rude, i legitimately want to know)
JOIN THE TEAM