Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jephon
#138567 I just wanted to say, last time there was a redesign to the website and forums I was vocal in saying that I heavily disliked it.

Due to me making a fuss about that previous redesign, I wanted to make sure the staff esp those who have been working on this newest redesign know that you guys did an OUTSTANDING job!

I know you just purchased the theme for phpbb3 but to get all the different areas of the website to work together next to flawlessly (besides the wiki which I'm sure is being worked on as I type) is amazing!

Thats all. I just wanted to make sure the people who worked on the website know they are noticed. Often times, those who work on the actual mod are the ones being thanked but those who work on the forums and such have a pretty meh job sometimes. (Done it myself.. I know!)..

So.. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

By bobbanana09
#138569 I also think the new forum is better. Although I didn't mind the last one either.
By DJ_FluXxX
#138573 I think this website design is sexy, it may take some getting used to compared to the previous site though. It is still sexy though ;D
By Burgy
#138580 I am loving this. So much. Also the smilies are now tolerable and the like/dislike feature was added back!

Greetings from France!
Burgy
By JustRickolo
#138615 It's amazing :-o
The smiley and layout changes will take some getting used to but it will definitely be worth it.
:-D
JOIN THE TEAM